2021 Private School Admissions Online Seminar
#2: What Is the “Right-Fit School” for My Child?
Are you planning to enroll your child in a private school? Did you research and analyze every school from every angle and figure out which school makes the best fit for your family? Do you know what an ideal student looks like in the eyes of a private school? You may have heard some tips and gossip from your friends, but what you need at this moment is a reliable source of information to maximize your chances of getting into the school of your choice. That’s why we have prepared a series of seminars where you will receive the accurate information absolutely necessary in the application process.
During the seminar, we will discuss the following points:
- What is the BC curriculum? What are the differences between public and private, IB and AP, Single-gender and Coed, and boarding and day schools?
- Is private school education right fit for your child?
- Be ready for school visit.
- How to start preparing for private school application?
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021 10:00 Online Seminar
- 10:00 - 11:00 Seminar
- 11:00 - 11:30 Group Q&A
*After the seminar, our admissions advisors will offer one-on-one, comprehensive recommendations for the next steps in the preparation process based on your child’s most recent report card.